Feature Additions and Improvements
Helm Files powered by Nextcloud
- Upload and store files and photos on your Helm server with up to 120GB storage across all services (file storage, email, etc.)
- Easily share links, files, and photos via email
- Synchronize files across all of your devices using Nextcloud clients for iOS, Android, Mac, Windows and Linux
- Provide each Helm user with their own folders for syncing files and photos
- Seamlessly sign on with existing device specific passwords
Helm servers will begin receiving rolling updates on March 26. Helm Files requires configuring your home network for port forwarding. You will need administrative access to your router or contact with an administrator for your network to use Helm Files.
- Fixed issue with deleting an email account with an attached alias
- Fixed issues related to administrator accounts with capital letters
- Resolved out-of-memory issue for some customers related to spam learning
- Fixed issue of detecting secondary email domain DNS changes
- Resolved issue with disabling catch-all email after enabling it
- Fixed issue with aliases not working on secondary domains
- Fixed issue with backups not working after a period of time for some customers
Please sign in to leave a comment.