Importing from an iCloud account is simple with Helm. Before doing so, you will need to create an app specific password (if you haven't already).
Here are instructions for creating an app specific password:
After doing this, use the Helm app to import your account.
From the Helm App
- Open the Helm app.
- Go to Menu > Email.
- Select the email address you would like to import an account to.
- Under Imported External Accounts select Import Account.
- Select Other from the following screen. You'll be asked to give Helm permission to access the account.
- Enter or select the Email address for the account you want to import from. Per Apple's instructions, you may need to specify either the username portion of your iCloud.com email address, or the full email address. If login fails at Step 8, try again with the opposite (username portion or full email address).
- Enter your app specific password when prompted then tap Next.
- You will be returned to the Email screen in the Helm app and can view the status of the import under the Imported Accounts section.