Feature Additions and Improvements
- Improved User Management flow separates managed accounts from the Admin account.
- User account passwords can now be reset by the Admin
- Secondary users can use Helm services without downloading the Helm app and authenticating via proximity to the Helm server.
- Admins can now create user devices
- Admins can now generate device credentials for users
- Admins can add user aliases
- Traditional aliases can now be used in addition to [plus style] aliases
- Aliases can be added to any user email address by the Admin
Multi-domain Email Support
- Helm now supports multiple email domains!
- Additional domains that are owned and managed by a Helm user can be added to the Helm.
- Resolved an issue where the Helm DKIM key was not being added to DNS records if Helm was rebooted during setup
- Fixed an issue where spam detection was not properly learning from email in spam folder
- Fixed an issue where full backups (occurring once monthly) would consume excessive memory
- Fixed: Several integer overflows in a kernel exist that would allow an attacker that obtained shell access to read or write arbitrary kernel memory from a Helm account
Article is closed for comments.