Helm allows customers to use multiple email domains with their Helm Personal Server. Additional domains that are owned and managed by a Helm user can be added to the Helm.
- From the Helm app, go to Menu > Services > Email, Calendar and Contacts > Add a new email domain.
- Enter in the domain you would like to add then tap to continue. You must own this domain to set it up for use with Helm.
- You'll be presented with a list of records to change. Go to your registrar and replace the existing records with these ones.
- Email may be delivered to the old or new server until propagation completed; this can happen for up to a week. While transitioning you should keep your legacy email solution available and online to facilitate the transition.
- You can add email addresses for this domain.
- To add an email address for your own account (the admin), go to Menu > Email > Create a new email account.
- To add an email address for another user account, go to Menu > User Management > Select user > Email, Calendar and Contacts > Create a new email account.
Article is closed for comments.