These steps should be used to set up newer versions of Microsoft Outlook Mail.
1. In the Helm app under "Email," select Configure New Device. Follow the prompts to set up another device; you'll need this information for Step 6.
2. Right-click on the Start button and choose Run or press Windows key + R to open the Run command. Type the below string; note that the space before the "/" must be present.
3. Select "Email Accounts":
4. Select manual setup:
5. Choose POP/IMAP:
6. Use the settings from your Helm mobile app:
7. Select "More Settings." In Outgoing Mail select "My outgoing server requires authentication" and "Use same settings as my incoming mail server":
8. On Advanced tab specify the ports: