To set up your Calendar and Contacts with Outlook on Windows, follow these steps.
- First, in the Helm app under "Email," click "Configure New Device." Follow the prompts to set up another device; you'll need this information for Step 7.
- Download and install the CalDav Synchronizer from https://caldavsynchronizer.com
- Open Outlook and click on the "CalDav Synchronizer" tab on the top ribbon. Select "Synchronization Profiles."
- Click the plus button to create a new profile.
- Select Generic CalDAV/CardDAV.
- Give the profile a name. Then create a new Outlook folder of type Calendar.
- Under server settings add the following:
DAV Url: https://helm.[domain]:8443
Username: username from mobile app
Password: password from mobile app
Email address: username@[domain]
- Click "Test or discover settings" to make sure that you correctly entered the URL and user credentials.
- Click OK to save your profile.