Your personal email server supports adding your account to an unlimited number of additional devices (e.g tablet, laptop, desktop, etc).
Configuring new devices for use with your account is simple.
You will need to have the Helm app installed on your smartphone to proceed.
From the Helm App...
1. Once in the app, go to Settings > Email > Configure New Device.
2. Add a name ("a new password") to easily identify your new device.
3. Enter the information from the Connection Info screen on the device to be configured. As a security measure, this information is only displayed once. Do not navigate away until done entering the required information.
For most devices, there will be a default email client (e.g. Outlook, Windows Mail, Thunderbird, etc.) you will be able to use with your Helm.
From the Newly Configured Device...
To configure your account:
- Look for an option to add a service (e.g. email, calendar, contacts)
- Look for an Advanced (or Manual) option for entering in server settings manually
- Enter the user name, password and server settings from the Connection Info screen
You will now be able to use your Helm account on your device.