- In the Helm app under "Email," select the email address you would like to add to a client, then select the device you want Device Credentials for. You'll need this information for Step 7.
- Open the Outlook mail app.
- If this is not your first time using Outlook and you want to add an account, click "File" in the top menu bar. Under the "Info" tab, select "Add Account"
- You will be prompted with the following. If you are setting up Outlook for the first time, you will automatically be prompted with the same window:
- Type in your Helm email address.
- Click "Connect"
- When prompted, input your password as shown on the "Connection Info" page.
- Outlook will attempt to setup your email and will prompt you with the following dialogue box:
- Replace the username with the username displayed at the top of the "Connection Info" page.
- Click "Ok."
- You're all setup!
If these steps do not work for you and you are using a newer version of Outlook, please see this article for alternate steps:
Article is closed for comments.