To add a new email account on the Windows 10 Mail App, follow these steps.
1. In the Helm app under "Email," select "Configure New Device" at the bottom of the page. Follow the prompts to set up another device; you'll need this information for Step 7.
2. On your Windows device, open the Mail App (the Windows Email application). Under Settings > Manage Accounts, click "Add account."
3. You'll be prompted to select what type of account you are adding:
4. Select "Advanced Setup." Do NOT select "Other Account," as it will complicate the setup process.
5. You'll then be prompted to choose between two kinds of accounts: Exchange ActiveSync and Internet email.
6. Select "Internet Email."
7. Input your Helm mail settings using the information shown in the Helm mobile app. Make sure all optional settings at the bottom are checked.
Email address: [username]@[domain]
Password: password shown in Helm mobile app
Account name: [domain]
Send your messages using the name: your full name
Incoming email server: helm.[domain]:993
Account type: IMAP4
Outgoing (SMTP) email server: helm.[domain]:587
8. Sign in. You're all setup!