The power button LED displays different patterns and colors during its normal operation.
- Solid White: Normal Operation
- White/Dim White (flashing): The LED flashes between bright white and dim white until all onboard software and firmware is running and the Helm is ready.
- Dim White/Black (flashing): Helm is powering off or rebooting
- Blue/White (flashing): Bluetooth Pairing Mode; Helm has not yet paired with a phone
- Blue (solid): Helm has successfully paired with phone via Bluetooth
- White/Green (flashing): A software update or backup restore is being performed. Do not power off the unit while in this state.
- Green/Dim Green (flashing): A filesystem check is running. Do not power off the unit while in this state.
- White/Red (flashing): Factory Reset is being performed
- Red/Black (flashing): High temperature warning; unit should be powered off.
- Yellow/Black: No network connection detected
- Yellow (solid): A non fatal software or hardware error has occurred.
- Red (solid): Fatal error; device is not operational.