It is possible that the Configuration Profile was not installed during setup. This Profile contains all of the account settings needed for your smartphone to begin sending and retrieving emails.
Please try reinstalling the Configuration Profile from within the Helm App.
- Open the Helm app and go to the "Email" section.
- Select an email address.
- Select "Configure on this Device"
- Tap "Install"
- Tap "Allow"
- A pop up will read "Profile Downloaded: Review the profile in Settings app if you want to install it." Close this.
- Open iOS Settings.
- Near the top, select "Profile Downloaded"
- Tap "Install" in the upper right.
- Complete the install. You may be asked to provide your device PIN or fingerprint to continue.
- Verify that your new account has been added to the mail client on your device.