Your personal email server supports adding an unlimited number of additional users. Adding a new user account creates a new email address for this user on your domain as well as the associated calendar and contacts services. We recommend adding users within your own household, as users will need proximity to your Helm personal server.
To Be Completed By the Admin
- To create a new account, go to Settings > Account > Managed Accounts > Add New Account.
- Create a username and password for the person you would like to add. Remember the password as it will be needed to complete setup. The username you choose will be their new email address. For example, username "Mary" would be "firstname.lastname@example.org."
To Be Completed by the Newly Added User
- Ask the new user to install the Helm app. The user must be in physical proximity to the Helm to complete these steps.
- The new user can then log into their new Helm account using the credentials you established.
- To complete setup, they simply need to follow the prompts in the respective setup app
The new user can now configure their email, calendar and contacts client on their device and use their new account.
NOTE: These steps are intended for Admins adding other users. If you would like to add additional user accounts for your own use on a single device, please see this article.