Yes, if you already own a domain you can use it with your Helm Personal Server. During the setup process you will be prompted to have Helm register a new domain for you, or to use an existing domain. If you choose to use an existing domain you will be presented with the name servers that you will need to set with your domain registrar in order for email to be routed to your server correctly.
Articles in this section
- How does Helm work?
- Helm Shutdown FAQ
- Does Helm have access to my emails?
- Does the Helm Personal Server work with my current email address?
- Can I use a domain I already own with the Helm Personal Server?
- Do all users need to be nearby to use Helm?
- Does the Helm Personal Server support hosting a website?
- Does the Helm Personal Server support webmail?
- What happens to my email if my power or Internet service goes out?
- What happens if my Helm is lost or stolen?