At this time, there is no support for webmail. Instead, users can use clients for MacOS, Windows, Linux, iOS and Android.
Articles in this section
- How does Helm work?
- Helm Shutdown FAQ
- Does Helm have access to my emails?
- Does the Helm Personal Server work with my current email address?
- Can I use a domain I already own with the Helm Personal Server?
- Do all users need to be nearby to use Helm?
- Does the Helm Personal Server support hosting a website?
- Does the Helm Personal Server support webmail?
- What happens to my email if my power or Internet service goes out?
- What happens if my Helm is lost or stolen?
Please sign in to leave a comment.